The Therasage Far Infrared Heat Home Sauna is great for those that want to enjoy all the sauna benefits but don't necessarily have the room. The Far Infrared Sauna is great for one, two, or three people and can be installed without expensive plumbing, electrical or carpentry work. The Far Infrared Thera Sauna features commercial quality components including the highest quality infrared generating components, all natural USA grown Aspen wood construction which is naturally hypo-allergenic and has no off gassing like the less expensive woods found on most other home saunas. The home sauna also features an upgraded radio and CD player so you can relax in style!
The Therasage Far-Infrared Heat Home Sauna features three large glass panels which prevent the claustrophobic sensation you experience with lower priced home saunas. With only a 30-40 minute set up, you can start enjoying your sauna today! The home sauna utilizes ceramic elements that emit far-infrared heat that penetrates deep in your body as much as 2-3 inches. The Therasage Far Infrared Heat Home Sauna features bench seats that are so comfortable you won't want to leave!
Far infrared therapy uses far infrared light which is part of the sun light spectrum whose wavelengths fall just below the visible red light. The wavelengths of FIR are too long for the eyes to perceive, we can experience its energy as gentle, radiant heat which can penetrate up to 3.5 inches beneath the skin. Far infrared therapy improves blood circulation, increases delivery of oxygen and nutrients, promotes regeneration and fast healing and increases metabolism between blood and tissue. Far infrared therapy has been shown to have good effects in treating the following symptoms: arthritis, muscle pain and spasm, shoulder or joint stiffness, and chronic fatigue and immune insufficiency. Buy your Therasage Far Infrared Heat Home Sauna from ActiveForever.com today!
Far Infrared Home Sauna Features:
- Digital control panels and AM/FM stereo with CD player
- Made in the USA
- Interior reading light
- Comfortable bench seating
- Three large tempered glass panels
- Uses as much energy as a toaster oven
- Takes 30-40 minutes to set up
- High quality infrared generating components
- All natural USA grown Aspen wood
- Infrared sauna comes ready to assemble
- No additional electrical or plumbing required
- Therasage and Far Infrared Heat Technology
Infrared Heat Sauna Specifications:
- Power: 120v, 1900 Watt
- Power Requirements: 120v/15/20 amp outlet
- Two Person Dimensions: 47 ½” W x 45” D x 74” H
- Three Person Dimensions: 56 3/8” W x 51 7/8” D x 74” H
- Heater Panels: 10 Ceramic Thera-mitters
- Air Temperatures: 110 ° - 140 ° F
Warranty: 1 year on labor, 3 years on heaters and controls
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: thessage, USA4544, USA5651, infra red, dry-sauna