The Aircast Air Stirrup Ankle Brace features anatomically designed shells lined with the patented Duplex aircell system. This exclusive system incorporates two pre-inflated overlapping aircells, distal and proximal, that provide support and produce graduated compression during ambulation. The compression promotes efficient edema reduction in addition to helping accelerate rehabilitation.
All Aircast Air Stirrup Ankle Braces (except for the pediatric model) come with a patient guide providing information on brace application and optional rehabilitation exercises. Available sizes include standard (large), training (medium), small, as well as a pediatric model designed for children 2 to 6 years of age that is ideal for ankle stabilization in hemophilia patients. Buy the Aircast Air Stirrup Ankle Brace from ActiveForever today!
Aircast Air Stirrup Ankle Brace Features:
- Semi-rigid, anatomically designed shells
- Patented Duplex aircell system
- Pre-inflated aircells for easy application
- Streamlined fit in shoes for early protected weight-bearing
- Prevents inversion/eversion
- Enhances circulation and reduces swelling
Aircast Air Stirrup Ankle Brace Specifications:
- Sizes: Pediatric, small, training (medium), and standard (large)
- Brace Length: Pediatric (6.0"), small (8.7"), training (9.0"), standard (10.5")
- Foot: Left or right
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: air cast, ankle wrap, 02J, 02C, 02B, 02A
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.