The Baseline Digital Hand Dynamometer is a deluxe evaluation tool that is standard for many strength therapy trainers or physical therapists. Similar in shape and design as the Jamar Dynamometer, but with a digital readout, this dynamometer provides everything necessary to record strength and rehab progress.
The Baseline Digital Hand Dynamometer includes a heavy duty carrying case with shock-resistance foam padding, easy to read LCD screen, 2 AAA batteries and a comprehensive instruction manual. Simple, efficient and beneficial, the Baseline Digital Hand Dynamometer from ActiveForever.com is all you need to help monitor muscle development, and rehabilitation progress, buy yours today!
Baseline Digital Hand Dynamometer Features:
- LCD display is easy to read and accurate
- Internal memory records maximum readings
- Automatic shut-off for extended battery life
Baseline Digital Hand Dynamometer Specifications:
- Registers up to 300 lbs of force
- Digital display runs on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Tare feature prevents unnecessary factory recalibrations
- Adjustable grip with 5 different grip distances
- Includes stylish, shockproof carrying case
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: digital hand dynamometer, digital hand grip dynamometer, dynomometer, hand grip dynamometer
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.