The DBI SALA Delta Vest Style Harnesses are designed to be exceptionally comfortable and easy to wear. With over 20 years of design advancements and optional features, the Delta No-Tangle Harness is ergonomically fit with a soft breathable material that supports and conforms to the body. The triangle 'Delta' harness back maintains its shape, allowing the user to put on the harness, adjust it to fit, and from then on it slips on quick and easy. Durable, convenient and comfortable, DBI-SALA makes dedicated fall protection a snap.
Incorporating design and safety elements from parasailing, mountaineering, skydiving and US forces equipment, the DBI SALA Delta Line of harnesses provide reliable work duty fall protection. The vest style harness is designed to securely retain the wearer in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout the body. The most innovative personal fall support on the market, these universal harnesses can be used across a wide variety of industries. Buy your DBI SALA Vest Style Harnesses today from ActiveForever.com!
DBI-SALA Delta Harness Features:
- Available in multiple configurations and styles
- Quick-connect buckles offer one-handed adjustment
- Reliable and dedicated fall protection and prevention
- Anti-tear, abrasion-resistant ballistic nylon construction
- 5,000 lbs minimum tensile strength D-rings
- Double box stitched straps for additional protection
- 20 years of design advancements and research
- Stand-up dorsal D-Ring makes connections a snap
DBI SALA No Tangle Harnesses Specifications:
- Sizing: Universal adjustment
- Connections: Stand up Dorsal D-ring made from zinc chromate plated forged alloy steel, side
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: ANSI Z359, ISO 9001, vest style harness, DBI/SALA, salagroup, D621102008, D621102526, 1103512, 1110600