Sku: A16060 - Part #: DL-930
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The DL930 Day Light by Carex is a specially designed 10,000 lux bright light system, used by many people to help ease seasonal mood swings and regulate body rhythms. Safe, effective, and now more affordable than ever, the DL930 Day Light merges the principles of the DL930's distinctive light technology standards, with a new and innovative design – all at an affordable new price.
Use the DL930 Day Light by Carex as a work light, for ambient lighting, or to target a specific task. Receive the recommended light therapy dosage from the DL930 Day Light by simply sitting 12" from the light for 20-30 minute intervals daily. The DL930 Day light features electronic ballasts that allow it to turn on instantly with no flicker. The lens of the lamp is constructed of a high-impact polycarbonate for durability, and the DL930 Day Light features a two-way switch as well as a stand with adjustable legs. The DL930 Day Light can be wall mounted and is completely portable so you have great lighting and effective light therapy wherever you need it and provides up to a 10,000 lux light intensity level at the optimum height and angle. More powerful than most smaller therapy lights, the DL930 Day Light by Carex offers those who experience symptoms of SAD or the 'winter blues' a more versatile and stylish light therapy solution than what is currently available on the market. Plug the DL930 Day Light into an electrical outlet, flick the switch to the desired light setting (three bulbs or two), and enjoy! Say good-bye to the winter blues - buy your DL930 Day Light by Carex from ActiveForever today!
What is Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)?
Also known as the winter blues or winter depression, Seasonal Affective Disorder is a mood disorder in which people who have normal mental health throughout the year experience depressive symptoms during the winter months year after year. Some people experience serious mood swings while other may sleep too much , have little energy, or crave sweets and starchy foods.
The DL930 Day Light by Carex helps to treat this condition by providing bright light in the morning or evening. Those with SAD find that the DL930 Day Light helps them to feel energized and in a better mood with daily 20-30 minute treatments.
DL930 Day Light by Carex Can Help To:
- Ease seasonal mood swings and winter depression
- Improve sleeping patterns
- Makes an exceptional task or reading lamp
- Provides pleasant ambient lighting
DL930 Day Light Features:
- Light Therapy Lamp: Use your Day-Light (DL 930) with the adjustable legs and the high intensity (three light) setting for optimal use in light therapy sessions.
- Exceptional Work Light: Provides a 10,000 lux light level as opposed to 250-500 lux from regular office lighting. Perfect for those who work in dark places, or who work shift work. Also has a lower light setting for use as a task light.
- Target your Task: Ideal for work area use as the Day-Light adjusts to angle directly over your work space, or to angle away – which ever you prefer.
- Ambient Lighting: Place anywhere you wish to create a warm, sunny atmosphere, or to light up the dark corners of a room. For this use the built-in stand, or the wall mount option.
- Portable: This new model is designed to fit into carryon luggage to go wherever you need to take it.
- Electronic Ballasts: Instant on, no flicker
- DL930 Day Light Brochure
DL930 Day Light Specifications:
- DL930 Daylight Instruction Manual
- Important: It is neither recommended nor necessary to stare directly into the light
- UL & C-UL Listed
- Enclosure Size: 12.5" x 16" x 3"
- Height on Stand: 28"
- Weight of Light: 5.3 lbs.
- Weight of Stand: 2 lbs.
- Lens Material: High-impact polycarbonate
- UV Diffusing Filter: 99.3% UV filter
- Two-Way Switch:
- a) 3 light setting: 10,000 lux at 12"
- b) 2 light setting: 7,000 lux at 12"
- Light Tubes:
- Compact fluorescent: 3 x 36 watt compact fluorescent
- 3000 Kelvin color temperature
How to use the DL930 Day Light:
Sit 12" from the light. At this distance you can read, or eat breakfast comfortably during your light therapy sessions.
Incorrect: Too Far Away
Sitting too far away (over 12") from the day-light will require longer sessions.
Incorrect: Too Close
It is not necessary, or recommended to sit this close to the light. You should not stare directly into the light.
Incorrect: Head Down
Light cannot reach the eyes with your head down this far.
Warranty: Five-year limited warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: lightbox, S.A.D., DL-930, sad light, up lift, 627394930036
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.