Sku: C15235 - Part #: F284
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
DefendAir HEPA 500 - Powerful air scrubber and negative air machine High efficiency air filtration, the maximum clean air rating from AHAM, and extreme versatility – all with a small footprint! The DefendAir HEPA 500 combines advanced clean air performance with the valuable features to help make the restorer’s job easier. This machine uses HEPA filter media with an efficiency rating of 99.97% against 0.3-micron oily aerosol particles, and provides 250 to 500 CFM, the typical airflow level demanded on restoration jobs. ActiveForever has been effectively solving physical and environmental issues for over 20 years!
Designed for Restoration
The HEPA 500 is ideal for handling indoor air quality needs on every restoration job. Restoration that involves sewage, mold, or fire damage involves significant amounts of particulates and bad-smelling gasses – a direct result of the damage itself. In a water damage restoration environment, the high-velocity airflow needed for drying can stir up particulates that have settled in carpet or on other materials. The HEPA 500 addresses these air-quality issues quickly and effectively, helping you to maintain a clean, odor-free indoor environment for your technicians – and your customers.
DefendAir HEPA 500 Features:
- Built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew in this machine
- Advanced filtration technology
- Daisy chain capability - link up to 3 units on 1 power outlet
- Small footprint
- Variable CFM on each unit - up to 1500 CFM per 15-amp circuit
- Stackable, lightweight, and easily transportable
DefendAir HEPA 500 Specifications:
- Model #: F284
- Power: 3 amps, 115V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 24.6"H x 26.2"W x 18.2"D (62.5cm x 66.5cm x 46.2cm)
- Duct Sizes: Intake: 12"; Outlet: 8"
- Use Weight: 44 lbs / 19.9 kg
- Air Movement: 250 to 500 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute)
- Filter System: 2 Stage
- Primary Filter: HEPA filtration technology
- Pre-Filter: Standard paper pre-filters, plus activated carbon (F397) and DOP (F415) filter options
- Daisy Chain: Plug three units together - provides up to 1500 CFM
- GFCI: Outlet protected
- Power Cord Length: 25ft / 7.62 m
- Filter Change Light: Indicates when primary (HEPA) filter needs to be changed
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Safety Marks: UL/C-UL Listed
- Efficiency Rating: 99.7% (against 0.3-micron oily aerosol particles)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime on polyethylene body
Related Searches: Air Scruber Defend Portable Air, HEPA 500CFM Stackable Filter & Prefilter, DEZF284, water damage, mold remediation
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.