The Drive Wenzelite Pediatric Posterior Rollator Walker puts the patient in the center of the safety roller which provides maximum support and improved posture. The Rollator Walker is also referred to as a "Cardiac Walker" and is ideal for post-op or physical therapy walking and exercise. The skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels are ideal for indoors and outdoors.
The Rollator Walker is height adjustable in 1" increments and features a welded steel frame for stability. Ideal for children, the Posterior Safety Roller is backed by a lifetime warranty and is everything you need for smooth, effective navigation at home or around town. Buy your Drive Wenzelite Pediatric Posterior Rollator Walker from ActiveForever.com!
Posterior Walker Features:
- Welded steel frame
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- One directional rear wheels, which can be disengaged to allow full forward and reverse mobility
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
Posterior Wenzelite Walker Specifications:
Pediatric Posterior Safety Rollers Specifications:
Tyke Posterior Safety Rollers Specifications:
- Handlebar Height Range: 22"-28"
- Overall Width: 22.5"
- Width Inside Handle Grip: 15.5"
- Depth Opened at Base: 25"
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Product Weight: 18 lbs
- Handlebar Height Range: 17"-20"
- Overall Width: 21"
- Width Inside Handle Grip: 14"
- Depth Opened at Base: 22"
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs
- Product Weight: 16 lbs
Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: child safety rollers, rollator walkers for children, PE 1200, PE TYKE, CE 1200 BK, 822383163048