Flextend Accessory Kit for Rotator Cuff and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
The FLEXTEND Accessory Kit is an accessory attachment kit that allows you to perform more than 50 additional "grip-free" exercises for the upper body, providing therapeutic exercise motions to be utilized for shoulder injuries; including the Rotator Cuff, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, Postural Correction, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Performance Enhancement, Joint Instability, and many other upper extremity disorders that are treated with strengthening exercises.
The FLEXTEND Accessory Kit is used to help correct muscle strength and length imbalances of the entire upper extremity, but specifically focuses its effects on the shoulder girdle due to its complex structure and vulnerability to injury. Creating strength equality between the muscle groups within and around the shoulder is necessary to help reduce the impingement of underlying nerves and blood vessels that are often the root cause of many rotator cuff / shoulder injuries.
The FLEXTEND performs exercises for the fingers, hands, wrists, biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest and back as well as allowing different connection points on Flextend so that hand therapy exercises can be performed in all planes of motion; including palm-up, palm, down, thumb,-up, flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, horizontal flexion, horizontal extension, radial deviation, ulnar deviation as well as pronation and supination of the wrist and forearm. FLEXTEND with Accessory Kit also targets many other specific areas of the upper extremity, utilizing a variety of physician and therapist recommended exercises and training programs for the fingers, wrists, elbows, forearms, biceps, triceps, shoulders, trapezius, chest and back.
This is the product that EVERY clinic and consumer alike should have on hand to address upper extremity strength and dysfunction.
Flextend AC Accessory Kit Features:
- Repetitive Strain Injuries of the Shoulder, Biceps, Triceps, Chest and Back
- Postural Disorders
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Injuries (pre and post surgery)
- Shoulder Impingement Syndromes
- Sprains and strains
- Tendonitis of the Shoulder
- Increase strength and endurance levels of the entire upper body
- Increase strength and coordination for more accurate back and follow-through swings in golf, tennis, recquetball, baseball, cricket, etc.,
- Stronger windup and follow-through for baseball pitchers and quarterbacks
- Increase strength and coordination for basketball
- Flextend Exercise Programs
Flextend AC Accessory Kit Specifications:
- 1-Flextend Add-on Kit for performing more than 50-upper extremity exercises
- 45+ total exercises
- 8 injury programs to choose from
- Only 1-4 exercises per program
- Only takes a few minutes a day!
Warranty: Rings for AC kit have 90 day warranty.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.