The FORA V20 Talking Blood Glucose Monitor is an advanced talking diabetes monitor designed to provide reliable and accurate resultsat the push of a button. Specifically made for diabetes patients suffering from low vision, this talking glucose monitor not only repeats your readings, it also guides the user, step-by-step throughout the test.
Unique and innovative, the FORA V20 is a truly remarkable glucose monitor. The built in easy slide strip ejector prevents contamination, while the advanced meter provides highly accurate and relaible results with just 0.7uL of blood! Results are displayed and verbally repeated, and the internal memory hold up to 450 results. All it takes is 7 seconds and your FORA V20 will quickly become the best tool in the arsenal for the treatment of diabetes. Buy your FORA V20 Talking Blood Glucose Monitor from ActiveForever.com today!
FORA V20 Talking Blood Glucose Monitor Features:
- Audibly repeats results at the push of a button
- Compact and easily transported
- No code-setting is required
- Requires miniscule amounts of blood for results
- Talking monitor guides you step-by-step through the test
- Relaible results with minimal blood requirements
- Allows for alternative site testing
FORA V20 Talking Blood Glucose Monitor Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3.69" L x 2.25" W x 0.78" H
- Weight: 4.5 oz (with batteries)
- Power: 2xAA batteries
- Reading Averages: 7/14/21/28/60/90 days
- Includes: One (1) FORA V20 meter, padded carrying case, user guide, log book, owner's manual
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: accu-check, freestyle, advocate, redicode, FORA CARE,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.