Safely Walk with the Security of Seat Beneath You
A remarkable new mobility aid the Glidestep Walker. Now your body-weight can be safely supported and distributed through the seat, unlike a traditional Walker where you must support your bodyweight with your arms and upper-body. You can adjust the Glidestep so you will not need to support your weight with your arms. You can walk in the upright position with good posture. Adjust handlebars so there is a slight bend in the arm seat height should be adjusted high enough to provide whatever level of support is needed to walk normally. GlideStep Walker provides patients the security of a seat beneath them with the convenience they need to continue to be mobilewhile rehabilitating, getting exercise, and living their lives.
You can purchase the Glidestep Walker at activeforever.com and enjoy greater mobility and comfort.
Forward Mobility Glidestep Walker Features:
- Your body-weight can be safely supported and distributed through the seat, unlike a traditional Walker where you must support your bodyweight with your arms and upper-body.
- You can walk with complete confidence with the security of a seat underneath you.
- With the added support you can walk further to rebuild endurance, strength and improve your gait in complete safety.
- Simply adjust the seat height to change the amount of support
- The seat can support from zero to 100% of user’s weight
- Arms can provide stability while the seat supports the weight
- The lightweight Aluminum frame folds easily for transport
- GlideStep Walker Sales Brochure
Forward Mobility Glidestep Walker Specifications:
- Forward Mobility GlideStep Manual
- Seated design allows proper ambulation with stability
- Adjustable seat accommodates full or partial weight bearing
- Added support encourages walk ing further to build endurance
- Security provides independent rehabilitation
- Braking system with locking capability provides safety
- Folds easily for transportation and storage
- Lightweight design weighs only 20 lbs
- Increased independence and quality of life
- Easy to use, affordable, and durable
Warranty: 2 year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.