Sku: A23814 01 - Part #: WC50003
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Health Mark Walking Cane
When selecting your mobility aid, ensure that you give adequate thought to comfort as well as functionality. The Health Mark Foldable Walking Cane assists you in relieving stress to your knees, hips, ankles and back. With its comfort molded scratch proof handle, this durable cane will still feel incredibly comfortable in your hands from your first step to your last. And if additional comfort is what your desire, attach the ‘One of a Kind’ adhesive backed foam grip pads. And what other walking cane features a detachable dual function light to either illuminate your path or to blink and signal distress? Adjusting from 32.5” to 36.5” in 5 increments, the Health Mark Foldable Walking Cane is only seconds away from use.
Walking cane uses:
- Independent Living
- Fall Prevention
- Gait or Mobility Disfunction
- Parkinsons Disease
- Folding lightweight aluminum alloy Cane with height
- Folds in 4 sections for portability, easy storage and assembly
- Adhesive comfort foam grips included
- 2 Function adjustable light attachment (blinking – warning signal constant – for improved vsibility)
- Comfort grip scratch proof handle flexible rubber tip for ground impact shock absorbtion
- Finish: Black
- Maximum support weight of 220 lbs of direct force
- Adjustment from 32.5" to 36.5" in 5 increments
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: healthmark, walking pole, folding stick, folding cane, walking staff, adjustable cane, mobility aid
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.