Sku: A11236 01 - Part #: 77715
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Intelect NMES Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Unit
The Intelect NMES Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Unit is an innovative and convenient device designed for doctor prescribed muscle simulation therapy. A marvel of modern portable electrotherapy, this powerful unit features three different stimulation modes, dual isolated treatment channels, adjustable pulse amplitude, frequency and contraction parameters, and an easy to use interface all in one compact package.
Neuromuscular stimulation is an ideal treatment for many type of issues, from conditioning to pain management. Widely used in physical therapist's offices and pain treatment centers across the world, the rapid contraction and relaxation of the treated muscles helps to increase blood circulation and improve motor function. Neuromuscular electrical stimulation also helps to counteract muscle spasms and prevent atrophy in disused tissue, making it a truly efficient treatment tool. Don't suffer unnecessarily, effective pain relief is possible. Buy your Intelect NMES Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Unit today from ActiveForever.com!
Intelect NMES Unit Features:
- Adjustable Pulse width, frequency and amplitude
- Two independent channels for up to 4 electrodes
- Increases circulation, prevents atrophy and maximizes range of motion
- Helps re-educate and strengthen muscles after injury
- User adjustable treatments
- Relaxes muscle spasms and prevents deep vein thrombosis after surgery
- Easy to use, straightforward controls
- Includes everything you need to start treatment right out of the box
Intelect NMES Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation Unit Specifications:
- Dimensions: 2.4"L x 3.6"H x 1"D
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Pulse Width: 250 microseconds
- Pulse Frequency: 5, 30, and 100 Hz
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80 mA (per channel)
- Channel: Dual, isolated
- Waveform: Asymmetric biphasic square pulse
- Includes: One (1) Intelect NMES Unit, (4) self-adhesive electrodes, (1) 9V battery, (2) lead wires, and user education manual
Warranty: One (1) year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 77715, Intellect, NMS, EMS, Electrical Muscle Stimulation, 07-7715, chattgroup, chattanooga, electro therapy, neuro, nmes therapy
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.