Sku: A13559 - Part #: BAR6640IVC
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Invacare Half Length Rails for Bariatric Hospital Bed
Designed specifically for the Invacare Bariatric Electric Hospital Bed BAR600IVC (A13558), The Invacare Half Length Rails provide optimal patient support for individuals weighing up to 600 pounds. Safe and durable, The Invacare Half Length Rails are constructed from heavy duty one inch chrome-plated, welded steel, and includes bolt-on hardware for added strength. A single flat cross brace secures with a bolt-on clamp to the opposing side of the frame for extra support. The Invacare Half Length Rails lock automatically in a raised position and can remain in a raised, locked position to assist the user in getting in and out of bed; to lower release easily. For optimal security and convenience, four half-length rails are recommended (one set for head area and one set for foot area). Buy the Invacare Half Length Rails from Active Forever now!
Invacare Half Length Rails Features:
- Heavy duty one inch chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Bolt-on hardware for added strength
- Hospital bed rails lock automatically in raised position; release easily to lower
- Single flat cross brace secures with bolt-on clamp
- Can remain in a raised, locked position to assist the user in getting in and out of bed
- Reduced Gap design reduces the open area at head and/or foot sections of the bed
Invacare Half Length Rails Specifications:
- Rail Length: 28.75"
- Rail Width: 42"
- Rail Height Above Deck: Raised:15 Lowered: 3.5"
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Use with Invacare Bariatric Electric Hospital Bed BAR600IVC (A13558) bed only!
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Bed rail, bedrail, bedside rail
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.