The Invacare Platinum 10 Oxygen Concentrator is an easy to use, reliable and attractive alternative to liquid systems. Offered in either the standard or with SensO2, the Invacare Platinum 10 Concentrator is available up to 10 LPM for high flow patients, is a pressure-based system and has a lifetime 4-way valve that is maintenance free and never needs servicing. Designed to be long lasting, the Invacare Platinum 10 is equipped with a durable one-piece hood and a top handle for the ease of mobility.
Other features include a quick access door, with humidifier adapter storage, that allows users to get to both the compressor inlet and outlet HEPA filters and HomeFill ™ compatibility. The alarms and safety systems within the Invacare Platinum include a battery-free power-loss alarm, a Sieve-GARD ™ that monitors sieve performance, a compressor 35 psi pressure-relief valve, a low-flow alarm, and a SensO2 oxygen monitor (on the A13619 02 model only). Built to last, this concentrator provides lasting reliability; buy the Invacare Platinum 10 Oxygen Concentrator today from ActiveForever!
- Top handle for ease of mobility
- One-piece hood
- Lifetime 4-way valve is maintenance free
- Includes both compressor inlet and outlet HEPA filters
- Spring mounted compressor
- Quick access door houses humidifier adapter storage
- Battery-free power-loss alarm, low-flow alarm, Sieve-GARD monitors sieve performance
- Pressure-based system
- HomeFill II compatibility
- Simplified P.M. schedule
- Available in SensO2 and standard model
- Complies with EMC limits specified by IEC/EN 60601-1-2
Invacare Platinum 10 Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18 3/8"W x 26 3/8"H x 14 3/8"D
- Product weight: 54 lbs.
- Maximum outlet pressure: 9 +/- 0.5 PSI
- Rated current input: 4.7 amps average @ 5L/min.
- Sound level: 58 dB average
- Oxygen: Output- 94% to 87% at all flow rates
- Electrical: 120VAC +/- 10% (132VAC/108VAC); 60Hz
- Operating flow rate: 2 - 10 L/min
- Power: 585W
- Pressure: relief mechanism: 35 psi +/- 3.5 psi
- Filters: Cabinet, outlet HEPA, compressor inlet
Do I need a doctor’s prescription to receive oxygen therapy?
Oxygen concentrators are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and a prescription from a physician must be issued to receive oxygen therapy. Your physician will order a blood test to determine what your oxygen level is. The prescription will indicate the flow rate of how much oxygen you need per minute (liters per minute or LPM) and when you need to use oxygen. You or your doctor can fax your prescription to our customer service department to help expedite the process.
Warranty: 3 years limited warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches:E1390, consentrator, consentraters, 091536421049, IRC10LX
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.