The Invacare Solace Therapy Mattress is a triple-layer foam mattress that provides pressure relief in the prevention of pressure ulcers or bed sores in medium to high risk patients. Soft and comfortable, the Invacare Solace Therapy Mattress features a fortress cut design, visco topper design, and built-in sides designed to cradle and support users. This high quality pressure mattress also includes a 70 denier nylon top and an 11 oz. tri-laminate vinyl bottom for added comfort. The Invacare Solace Therapy Mattress is completely waterproof and anti-microbial, and is the highest level mattress for reducing the incidence of pressure ulcers compared to standard mattresses. Buy the Invacare Solace Therapy Mattress from Active Forever today!
Invacare Solace Therapy Mattress Features:
- Helps prevent pressure ulcers or bed sores
- Pressure reducing, triple-layer foam mattress
- Fortress cut and visco topper design
- Built-in sides provide extra support for patient
- 70 denier nylon top
- 11 oz. tri-laminate vinyl bottom
- Waterproof and anti-microbial
Invacare Solace Therapy Mattress Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 80"L x 36"W x 6"H
- Product Weight: 30 lbs.
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
Warranty: 5 years on mattress, 1 year on cover
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: pressure pad, alternating pressure, gel overlay, foam bed pad
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.