The Invacare Standard Patient Lift Sling 9042 is a mobility device that allows care givers to provide their patients with superior assistance. This one-piece contoured sling, available with or without commode opening, is especially ideal for use when weighing or transferring a patient or simply repositioning them.
Made out of a heavy duty, hypoallergenic polyester fabric, the Invacare Lift Sling helps support the patient from shoulders to the knees and is able to hold a maximum of 450 lbs. This Patient Lift Sling is great for use at home, in hospitals or nursing homes, buy your Invacare Standard Patient Lift Sling today from ActiveForever.com!
- Supports patient from shoulders to knees
- Used for weighing, transferring or repositioning patients
- One-piece contour design
- Durable heavy knit polyester construction
- Hypoallergenic and easy to clean
Patient Lift Sling Specifications:
- Dimensions: 40.5" L x 29" W
- Materials: Polyester
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Style: Standard, and standard with commode opening
- Compatible With: Invacare Jasmine, Reliant 450, Reliant 600 Lifts and 9805 Lifts
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 9042, 09153618907, slings, transfers, transfer lifts, 9043, 091536189086
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.