Sku: A30009 01 - Part #: XYC100B
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Lifechoice Activox Oxygen Concentrator
The Power to Stay Active The LifeChoice Activox POC weighs 4.3 lbs and provides a constant source of oxygen in a portable device. It is powered and recharged by an AC/DC adapter for in-home and mobile use, and capable of being recharged while functioning at any setting. The LifeChoice Activox POC can also provide up to 15.5 hours of portable battery time at 1 LPMeq.
No carts, refills or monthly service calls from a DME Provider required! The LifeChoice Activox POC allows you to pursue all of your favorite activities. It is certified for use up to 10,000 ft. and FAA-approved for domestic and international airline travel.
Learn how to pick the best portable oxygen concentrator for you!
Check out our article "How to Choose a Portable Oxygen Concentrator"
Activox Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Up to 15.5 hours of portability at 1 LPMeq
- 12.5 hours of internal battery
- 3 hours of external battery
- Powers on/off and adjusts dosing with touch of a button
- Powered and recharged by AC/DC adapter for at home and mobile use
- Mute feature disables audible alarms
- Quiet – 46 dB at 2 LPMeq (10 ft)
- Auto Mode Technology adjusts patient therapy based on oxygen demand
- During Activity – Auto Mode supports higher respiration rates
- During Sleep – Auto Mode adjusts to be more sensitive in detecting breaths to maintain saturation throughout the night
- With PULSE-WAVE™ Delivery, oxygen is delivered continuously during the first 30% of the inspiratory period so what is delivered by the unit is actually received by the patient
- PULSE-WAVE™ Delivery minimizes side effects from retrograde flow
- Includes: Lifechoice Activox Portable Oxygen Concentrator, 4 way carrying case with adjustable straps, AC and DC Chargers, accessory bag and seven foot nasal cannula
- To see how the Lifechoice Activox stacks up against other portable oxygen concentrators, check out our "Portable Oxygen Concentrator Comparison" page!
Activox Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Dimensions: 9.05"L x 7.875"W x 4.38"D
- Mode Of Operation: Stationary/Portable
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 VAC; 50-60 Hz Cycles; DC 12-19 VDC or Battery 12-16.8 VDC
- External Battery Weight: 1.15 lbs
- Approx. Battery Recharge Time: 4.5 Hours
- Approx. External Battery Recharge Time: 3 Hours
- Warm-up Time: 3 minutes
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% (+/- 3%)
- Oxygen Concentration Sensor Alarm: 85% or Less
- Operational Humidity Range: 15% to 93%, Non-condensing
- Operational Temperature Range: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C)
- Operational Altitude Max: 10,000 feet (3,048m)
- Storage Humidity Range: 15% to 93%, Non-condensing
- Storage Temperature Range: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Prescription Required
- Activox Portable Oxygen Concentrator User Manual
- Activox Portable Oxygen Concentrator Quick Start Guide
|Flow Control Pulse Settings:
|Sound Level at 10 Feet (3m):
|Nominal Wave Volumes:
|Approx. Internal Battery Duration:
|Approx. External Battery Duration:
Medicare's Certificate of Medical Necessity Form (.pdf)
Note: ActiveForever does not bill Medicare directly
Warranty: 3 Years (1 Year for Battery and Sieve Bed)
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: activeox, active ox, Lifechoice Activox Bundle XYC100B, oxygen therapy, portable oxygen, concentrators, life choice, tankless, alpha-1, alpha1, antitrypsin deficiency
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.