Sku: A26029 02 - Part #: DCF-A120RX-EN
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Lifeline AUTO AED Standard Package is a life-saving kit that includes a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyze heart rhythm and automatically deliver a shock – with no intervention – if needed. It is as simply as just turning the unit on and it will do the rest. A shock will automatically be delivered to the patient once the unit recognizes it is needed. This package includes one Lifeline AED, 5-year battery pack (or high capacity 7-year battery pack option), a 9 volt lithium battery, two adult pads, manual, quick use card and prescription coupon**.
The number one killer in America is Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), killing more than 400,000 people a year. It can strike anyone, anywhere, at any time, and in most cases, without warning. This package is ideal for use in large companies, public access, fire and EMS, schools, home, medical facilities, law enforcement, hospitality, and health clubs.
Saving someone's life can be very stressful, but having visual and audio cues like the bright progress lights and calming voice, will lead the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely speaking each instruction, one step at a time. The 5-year battery will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours. The roomy handle large enough even for gloved hands, and the non-slip, rubberized surfaces ensure a sure grip in the event of an emergency.
This lightweight, all-in-one AED features an actively illuminated status indicator which shows unit readiness and ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time. The yellow coloring makes the unit highly visible and easy to locate and utilize. By using biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm, the Lifeline AED delivers shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
Two pads are connected to the AED and placed on the patient’s chest to analyze their heart rhythm. The computer inside the AED monitors and determines if a shock is required to save the victim. Then using voice instructions guides the user through specific steps to save the person’s life.
Lifeline AUTO AED Standard Package Features:
- Simple, One-Button Operation
- Clear Voice Prompts
- Long Life Battery
- Designed for the Real-World
- Active Status Indicator
- Highly Visible
- Award-Winning Ergonomic Design
- Rugged and Durable
- Easy to Upgrade
- Easy to Record and Transfer Data
- Uses biphasic technology
- Jet aircraft and helicopter tested
- Available with a 5-year or 7-year (high capacity) battery pack
Lifeline AUTO AED Standard Package Specifications:
- Lifeline AUTO AED Standard Package Specs
- Lifeline AUTO AED Standard Package Manual
- Dimensions: 8.5"W x 11.8"H x 2.7"D (22 x 30 x 7 cm)
- Weight: With DBP-1400: 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg); With DBP-2800: 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg) (Approximate)
- Type: Fully automatic external defibrillator
- Models: DDU-120A, DDU-120E
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated)
- Energy: Adult: 150 Joules, Pediatric: 50 Joules (Nominal into 50 Ohm load)
- Charge Time: DBP-2800: Less than 6 seconds; DBP-1400: Less than 9 seconds (Typical, with new battery at 25º C)
- Voice Prompts: Extensive voice prompts, guide user through operation of the unit and CPR
- CPR Pacing: Metronome
- Controls: Lighted On/Off button
- Indicators: “check pads”, “do not touch patient”, “analyzing”, armed-for-shock, AED status LED
- Includes: one (1) Lifeline AUTO AED, one (1) 5-year Battery or one (1) High Capacity 7-year battery pack, one (1) 9 volt lithium battery, two adult pads, manual, quick use card, and prescription coupon
**How to use the Prescription Coupon: Just fill out the included prescription coupon, fax it into the manufacturer, and they will email a prescription back to you.
Warranty: Defibrillator - 8 year limited; Battery - 4 year limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: DCF-A120-EN, DCF-A120RX-EN, defibulator, defibulater, a.e.d., aed device, cardiac defibrillator, cardiac aed, automatic external defibrillator, automatic electronic defibrillator, automatic emergency defibrillator, automatic cardiac defibrillator, automatic defibrillators, AHA, american heart association
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.