Sku: A26032 - Part #: DCF-A2460EN
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Lifeline ECG AED Standard Package takes easy-to-use to a whole new level. The Lifeline VIEW family of defibrillators are the first and only AEDs with video in full-motion color. The Lifeline ECG offers professional responders the ability to view step-by-step instructional videos, or ECG (electrocardiogram) information. The Lifeline ECG can also be used in a non-diagnostic ECG monitoring mode, to allow for rhythm and heart rate monitoring using standard ECG electrodes. The Lifeline ECG AED standard package includes one semi-automatic Lifeline ECG AED, 4-year battery, two adult pads, operating guide, and user manual CD.
The number one killer in America is Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), killing more than 400,000 people a year. It can strike anyone, anywhere, at any time, and in most cases, without warning. This package is ideal for use in large companies, public access, fire and EMS, schools, home, medical facilities, law enforcement, hospitality, and health clubs. The user-friendly design makes it easy for anyone from first responders to untrained bystanders to use.
Saving someone's life can be very stressful, but having a Lifeline ECG AED is like having a personal coach by your side. The large screen displays essential status information, loud audio cues, and bright progress lights will lead the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely, one step at a time. The 4-year battery will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours. The non-slip, rubberized surfaces ensure a sure grip in the event of an emergency. The AED Status Screen and the Maintenance Mode permits the user to perform maintenance related actions as well as change unit parameters.
This lightweight (less than 3 pounds!), all-in-one AED features a one touch status screen that gives you everything you need to know that the unit is up to date and in working order - without turning it on. The yellow coloring makes the unit highly visible and easy to locate and utilize. By using biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm, the Lifeline ECG AED delivers shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
How does an AED work?
Two pads are connected to the AED and placed on the patient’s chest to analyze their heart rhythm. The computer inside the AED monitors and determines if a shock is required to save the victim. Then using voice instructions guides the user through specific steps to save the person’s life.
Lifeline ECG AED Standard Package Features:
- Use the ECG while in AED mode
- 3-lead monitoring adapter for ECG (electrocardiogram) mode
- Large, full-color interactive display
- Simplicity and ease-of-use
- Real time protocol selection
- One touch status screen
- Easy to maintain
- Award-winning ergonomic design
- Compact, portable and lightweight
- Exceptional durability and reliability
- Easy to upgrade
- Field-proven design
Lifeline ECG AED Standard Package Specifications:
- Lifeline ECG AED Specs
- Lifeline ECG AED Manual
- Dimensions: 7.3"W x 9.5"H x 2.3"D (18.5 x 24 x 5.8 cm)
- Weight: Less than 3 lbs (1.4 kg) (with battery)
- Type: Semi-Automatic External Defibrillator
- Models: DDU-2300 series
- Display: High-resolution color LCD
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential (Impedance compensated)
- Energy: Adult: 150 Joules, Child/Infant: 50 Joules (Nominal into 50 Ohm load)
- Charge Time: Less than 4 seconds (Typical, with new battery at 25º C)
- Video Prompts: Full motion video; On-screen text prompts
- Voice Prompts: Extensive voice prompts guide user through operation of the unit
- CPR Coaching: Video and voice coaching; On-demand video help
- Controls: Lighted On/Off button; Lighted Shock Button
- Rescue Protocol: AHA/ERC 2010; Supports protocol updates by the user (password protected)
- Includes: one (1) Lifeline ECG AED, one (1) 4-year Battery, two adult pads, operation guide, and user manual CD
- Prescription Required
Warranty: Defibrillator - 8 year limited; Battery - 4 year limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: DCF-A2310RX, DCF-A2310EN, ekg, defibulator, defibulater, a.e.d., aed device, cardiac defibrillator, cardiac aed, semi-automatic external defibrillator, semi-automatic electronic defibrillator, semi-automatic emergency defibrillator, semi-automatic cardiac defibrillator, semi-automatic defibrillators, semiautomatic, AHA, american heart association
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.