Sku: A13786 - Part #: ME 395
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Mettler Auto*Therm 395 Short Wave Diathermy Therapy Unit is a unique and advanced therapy device designed to provide deep penetrating heat therapy to muscles and tissues all across the body. Featuring unmatched versatility and adjustability, this automatic-tuning diathermy treatment units continuous and pulse treatment modalities and two high-performance, fully articulated arms allow for truly customized and patient friendly therapy sessions.
With no less than eight different applicators available, including three different inductive coils applicators, three condenser applicator sets and two soft rubber plate electrodes, the Metler Auto*Therm 395 is an ideal choice for use in clinical and practical settings, including recovery wards, physical therapists and orthopedic offices. Versatile and adjustable for almost any shortwave diathermy application, buy your Mettler Auto*Therm 395 Shortwave Diathermy Therapy Unit today from ActiveForever.com!
Since 1968 Mettler Electronics has produced shortwave diathermy (SWD) unit that produces comforting deep heat in muscle tissues. Shortwave diathermy is used when the clinician needs to provide deep heat to a larger area than normally covered by ultrasound. The illustration below shows the relative penetration of various heating modalities.
Mettler Auto*Therm 395 Shortwave Diathermy Features:
- Continuous and pulsed therapy modalities
- Automatic tuning to any style of adapter
- High performance fully articulating arms adjust to nearly any position
- Multi-jointed arms lock in place to provide long-term treatment comfort
- Membrane panel and intensity control knob makes set up quick and easy
- Treatment timer presets and automatic shutoff
- Patient safety shut-off controls pre-installed
- Wide range of treatment applicators available for truly customized treatments
Mettler Auto*Therm 395 Shortwave Diathermy Specifications:
- Mettler Auto*Therm 395 Short Wave Diathermy Therapy Unit User Manual
- Prescription required
- Dimensions: 15.4"L x 15"W x 33.5"H
- Weight: 99 lbs
- Pulse Frequency: 70 Hz - 350 Hz
- Power: 230V AC ± 10%, or 115V AC ± 10% 50Hz-60Hz
- Frequency: 27.12 MHz
- High Frequency Peak Output: 400W
- Pulse Duration Range: 0.4ms - 2 ms
- Includes: One (1) Mettler Auto*Therm 395 Diathermy Unit, two (2) adjustable locking treatment arms, two (2) 13 cm diameter applicators and cables, one (1) 14cm diameter inductive coil applicator and cable, user instruction manual, warranty card
Warranty: 1 year manufacturers warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: short wave, metler, diatherm, autotherm, ME 395,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.