The microAIR True Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement is perfect for those caregivers that want to help eliminate bed sores while keeping their patients comfortable. The MicroAir provides a temperate climate for patients with its ability to circulate air within the mattress. The new wireless fowler technology, real time pressure monitoring and energy conserving power units combine to make this medical air mattress one of the most efficient and dynamic support surfaces in the market. With a 50 LPM compressor, automatic pressure monitoring and automatic wireless fowler that prevents the patients from bottoming out when the bed is articulated.
The new improved compressor pumps out 1275 Liters Per minute to give the bed a firm, yet comfortable surface. The True Low Air Loss therapeutic support helps wick away moisture and maintain a temperate environment for the user. The mattress also features pulse and static treatments with true low air loss therapy for aid in eliminating all pressure sores. The dual quilted 1000 denier nylon cover with slip layer to protect against shear and friction. Prevent bed sores from forming on your patients. Buy your MicroAir True Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement from ActiveForever.
- Convenient carrying straps for easy transports
- 10 nylon straps secure mattress to bed
- Compressor blows 1275 Liters per minute for fast set-up
- Static and Pulse treatment with true low air loss therapy
- Wireless fowler and constant pressure monitoring maintain preferred pressure relieving conditions
- Pressure-relief mattress prevents skin ulcers
microAIR True Low Air Loss Mattress Specifications:
- Overall Length: 80"
- Overall Width: 36" also available in 42" and 48" bariatric widths
- Overall Height: 10"
- Flammability: 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633 compliant TB129 and ASTM 1590
- Capacity: 350 lbs on standard mattress width up to 1000 pounds on wider mattresses
Warranty: 1 year on mattress, 2 years on blower
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 091536472232, MA80, E0277, ischemic, invacare
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.