Sku: C31427 01 - Part #: MSA10110443
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The MSA Altair 4X Multi Gas Detector is a versatile combustible gas monitor capable of continuously detecting and monitoring Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide and combustible gases for a wide variety of hazardous or confined space applications. The Altair 4X's rugged, laser-welded case is nearly immune to radio frequency interference, and houses a large LCD backlit readout, an integrated rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 24 hours of continuous runtime and up to 4 gas sensors depending on the chosen model.
The MSA Altair 4x's three button interface provides simple, intuitive operation and quick calibration. Improved buttons are softer, larger and easier to press through gloves for added control and convenience. Each 4X Combustible Gas Detector includes vibrating, flashing and 95dB audible alarms, and a 50 hour minimum datalogging capacity for easy documentation. Optional charging and calibration bases like the Altair 4 Galaxy or Altair QuickCheck Station are available for easy calibration. The rugged design, compact size and affordable pricing makes the Altair 4X an ideal portable gas detector for your needs. Helping you to stay safe without breaking the bank, buy your Altair 4X Multi-Gas Detector today from ActiveForever.com!
MSA Combustible Gas Monitor Features:
- 24-hour runtime with integral Li-polymer battery pack
- Compact unit fits in the palm of the hand
- Typical sensor life is over 4 years
- Records and stores a minimum of 50 hours of exposure data
- Laser welded dust-tight and water-tight housing can withstand 20' drop
- Compatible with Galaxy Test System and ALTAIR 4 QuickCheck Station
- High contrast LCD screen shows readings for all gases
- MotionAlert sensor activates in case of unforseen hazards
- Vibrating, flashing and 95dB audible alarms
- Two-tox CO/H2S sensor with virtually no cross-channel interference
- Lightweight design provides reliable performance that won't weigh you down
Altair 4X Multi-Gas Detector Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4.40" L x 3.0" W x 1.31" D
- Weight: 7.9 oz (224g)
- Power Source: Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Runtime: 24 hours
- Display: High-contrast LCD
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Rating: IP67
- Kit Includes: M40 multi-gas monitor, compact charger, calibration cup, tubing, leather carrying case, belt clip and instruction manual
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S): 0-200 ppm, 1 ppm increments
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 0-1999 ppm range, 1 ppm increments
- Oxygen (O2): 0-30% of volume, 0.1% increments
- Combustible Gases (LEL): 0-100% of volume, 1.0% increments
Warranty: 3 year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: multigas, combustible gases, LEL, 10107602, 10110443,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.