North Safety Alcohol Prep Pads are individually wrapped non-woven sponges saturated with a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution. Typically used for cleaning a small area of skin to prevent infection before intravenous injection, these 2-ply prep pads are ideal for clinical use. Packaged in boxes of 10 and 100, and available for bulk orders, buy your North Safety Alcohol Prep Pads today from ActiveForever.com!
North Safety Alcohol Prep Pads Features:
- Cleans and disinfects skin prior to intravenous injections
- Cleanses wounds and abrasions of foreign debris
- Cools and slightly numbs the skin before injection
- A safe and sanitary way to treat minor scrapes, cuts and abrasions
North Safety Alcohol Prep Pads Specifications:
- Pad Dimensions: 1" x 2"
- Available Packaging: 10 wipes/box
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: NOS021047, NOS032525, honeywell, sanitary pads, antiseptic pads,