The Respironics MiniElite Compressor Nebulizer System is a compact and lightweight nebulizer designed for patient convenience. Powered by home outlets, car outlets, or a lithium battery, the Respironics MiniElite gives patients then ability to choose when and where they have their nebulizer treatments, making it ideal for travel. The Respironics MiniElite Compressor Nebulizer is a high quality, high efficiency, reusable nebulizer trusted by doctors and therapists everywhere.
Easy to use, this Respironics MiniElite Nebulizer requires a prescription before purchasing. For added convenience, the Respironics MiniElite can be powered by either the included AC power adapter, or by the rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack (included) or a 12V DC (car) Adapter (not included). Wighing only about 1 pound without the battery attached, the MiniElite is especially ideal for traveling; buy the Respironics MiniElite Compressor Nebulizer today from ActiveForever!
Respironics MiniElite Compressor Nebulizer Features:
- Compact, lightweight and reusable
- Ideal for use while traveling
- High efficiency, reusable
- Breath enhanced
Respironics MiniElite Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.8" x 1.9"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Average treatment time: 7 minutes for 3 ml dose
- Operating flow rate (with nebulizer): 3.5 liter per minute @ 11.6 psi
- Mode of operation: Intermittent use 30 min ON/30 min OFF
- Maximum pressure: 29 psi
- Maximum liter flow: 8 liters per minute
- Nebulizer capacity: 8 ml
- Electrical requirements (compressor): 12 V DC, 1250 mA
- Power: 110 V AC (12V DC)
- Includes: MiniElite Nebulizer, battery, carrying case, handset docking, AC power adapter, instructional DVD
- Prescription required
Warranty: 3 years on parts
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: mini elite, RDD483, asthma, microelite, micro elite, phillips, philips