TENS 7000 To Go Back Pain Relief System
This TENS Unit Pain management offers the best pain relief for the back, foot, neck or anywhere that is causing discomfort. When nothing else is working, TENS 7000 Pain management offers that much needed comfort. Buy yours individually or in bulk from Active Forever!
TENS 7000 To Go Features:
- No Prescription Required!
- Help alleviate pain throughout all in the comfort of your own home!
- TENS 7000 Product Flyer
TENS 7000 To Go Specifications:
- Technical specifications: Dual channel, isolated between channels
- Includes: Unit, lead wires, four (4) individual electrodes, 9-volt battery, instructions, case
- Pulse amplitude: Adjustable
- 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Voltage: 0 to 50 volts (load: 500 ohm)
- Pulse rate: Adjustable from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse width: Adjustable from 50 to 300 microseconds
- Require 9 volt battery
- Wave form: Asymmetrical bi-phasic square pulse
- 5 modes: B(burst)/N(normal)/M(modulation)/SD1(strength duration)/SD2
- Patient compliance meter stores 60 sets of operation records
- Total recorded time is 999 hours
- Timer: Adjustable from 5 to 60 minutes or continuous
- Adjustable in 5 minutes each step
- Treatment time countdown automatically
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.