Sku: A16433 01 - Part #: RB-DL I
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Relief Band for Motion Sickness is an FDA cleared, non-invasive and non-drug treatment for nausea and vomiting due to motion sickness. The Relief Band works by gently stimulating the nerves in the wrist to modulate the nerve impulse and restore the normal signals between the brain and the stomach. Unlike traditional motion sickness remedies, the Relief Band works within minutes and allows the user to control the level and duration of relief with 5 power settings.
The Relief Band is ideal for users of all ages. The Voyager Relief Band is equipped with a non-replaceable battery that lasts up to 150 hours of use; this great for users who will be going one cruise or a long car ride. Provides fast, effective relief without the side effects seen with medications. Don't let motion sickness ruin your vacation; buy the Relief Band for Motion Sickness today from ActiveForever!
Relief Band for Motion Sickness Features:
- Simple to use, works within minutes
- Splash- and shock-resistant
- Push button control, 5 positions
- Green flashing LED at power level display
- Low battery LED flashes red
- Batteries last approximately 150 hours at level 3
- Voyager features Non-replaceable batteries
- Premier features replaceable batteries
Relief Band for Motion Sickness Specifications:
- Dimension (tear drop shape): 1.5" x 2" x 0.5"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Conductivity gel: 0.34 fl.oz.
- Battery: Two 3V lithium Coin Cells (CR-2025)
- Maximum Output: 35 MA
- Output Channels: Two D shaped electrodes
- Voyager Includes: One (1) Relief Band, nylon strap, conductivity gel, pre-installed batteries, user manual
- Premier Includes: One (1) Relief Band, nylon strap, conductivity gel, pre-installed batteries, black nylon carrying case with logo, accessory kit with 2 extra batteries and 1 extra gel tube, user manual
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: airsick, seasick, ReliefBand, travel, reliefband
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.