3M Ammonia Cartridge for Belt & Vehicle Mounted PAPR Systems
3M Ammonia Methylamine Cartridge 6004 when properly fitted on 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000 Series and 3M Half and Full Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet style cartridge holders, helps provide respiratory protection from ammonia and methylamine at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
- Accessories are the major components that should be ordered with the initial product purchase. These will assure continued operation for the first 30-60 days.
- Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
- OSHA regulations require gas-proof goggles be worn with half facepiece respirators when used against formaldehyde.
- NIOSH Approved
- Use in a variety of applications including agriculture, chemical manufacturing, laboratories and the food industry.
- Resists Ammonia, Methylamine
- NIOSH 42 and CFR PArt 84 compliant
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.