Sku: C00228 - Part #: V8000WD
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Abatement Technologies V8000WD Wet Dry Canister Vacuum is a high performance utility vacuum designed for the reliable removal of mold, dust and particulate materials from homes, construction projects, cleaning and renovation sites and more. With its 1.6 HP motor, 99.97% efficient HEPA filter and low profile design, this deluxe canister style vacuum delivers superior suction and particulate abatement at an affordable price.
Convenient features include an easy emptying 8 gallon capacity tank, chrome extension wand, multiple crevice and cleaning nozzles, and an extra long cord. Designed by the leading name in abatement compliance, and constructed the highest quality components on the market, the Abatement Technologies V8000WD Wet Dry Canister Vacuum cleans better, faster, and more effectively than the competition. Get the job done right, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
- Versatile and convenient wet and dry capabilities
- Floor nozzle, universal nozzle and crevice tool store on lid
- Eliminates airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns!
- Independently tested and certified HEPA filter
- Powerful and effective 1.6HP, 13 Amp motor
- Lightweight and wheeled for ease of transport
- Low noise volume for user comfort
- Chrome extension wand and 10' hose for added reach
- Easy emptying 8 gallon canister tank
- Stable and low profile canister fits where others won't!
Abatement Technologies V8000WD Vacuum Specifications:
- Power: 1.6 HP, 13 Amps, 60Hz
- Peak Power: 7.25 HP
- Air Flow: 135 cfm
- Water Lift: 92"
- Noise Level: 59 decibels
- Tank Capacity: 8 gallons
- Vacuum Dimensions: 18" L x 15" W x 23" H
- Hose Dimensions: 1.5" diameter, 10' length
- Filter: HEPA 99.97% efficient at 0.3 micron
- Product Weight: 32 lbs
- Cord Length: 22'
- Includes: V8000WD Vacuum, 10' Hose, Extendable Chrome Wand, Combination Floor Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Universal Nozzle, Certified HEPA Filter and Paper Filter Bag, and User Instructions
Warranty: One year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: ABTV8000WD, abatement tech, AIRGAS, mould, remediation, EPA-740-F-08-003, EPA compliance, vaccuum
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.