Instantly & effectively eliminate muscle pain nearly anywhere on the body with the Acclaim Digital 10S Electrotherapy System. Compact and powerful, this dual channel Transcutaneous Electronic Nerve Stimulator (TENS) unit impulses directly into your muscles, relieving both chronic and acute pain in just seconds!
The Acclaim 10S-D Digital TENS Unit is an affordable, portable electrotherapy tool widely used to shorten the rehabilitation process, increase circulation post-operation, and treat acute and chronic muscle conditions. With dual waveforms and adjustable pulse rates, this TENS unit is customizable for nearly any issue, delivering relief straight to the source of discomfort.
With 5 treatment modes and an adjustable treatment timer, the Digital 10S Unit features multiple options: 15, 30, 45, 60 or 90 minutes or can even be set for continuous treatment! The full setup includes one 10S Digital TENS Unit, color coded safety lead wires, 4 reusable Acclaim electrodes, 2 AA alkaline batteries, a compact carrying case, and user manual. Order yours today from ActiveForever.com and say goodbye to muscle pain and fatigue!
10S Digital TENS Unit Features:
- Dual channels offer better treatment flexibility
- Perfect for acute, chronic, postoperative, and osteoarthritic pain
- Large print easy-read LCD display panel for accurate treatment settings
- Recalls last-used setting for quick-applications
- Five preset treatment modes for customized pain relief
- Dual waveforms and pulse amplitude controls deliver maximum power
- Adjustable, easy to use, and super compact!
TENS Unit Specifications:
- Channel: Dual
- Five Treatment Channels: Constant, Burst I, Burst II, Modulated Width, Modulated Rate & Width
- Amplitude: Maximum 150mA (peak value) across 500 ohm load
- Waveform: Symmetrical Biphasic or Monophasic
- Treatment Modes: Constant, Burst I, Burst II, Modulated Width, Modulated Rate & Width
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, 1 - 150 Hz
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, 50-250 (In steps of 10)
- Treatment Timer: 15, 30, 45, 60, or 90 minutes; Continuous
- Power Supply: 2 AA alkaline batteries 1.5 V
- Dimensions: 4" x 2.75" x 1.5"
- Kit Contains: Ultima 5 unit, Safety lead wires, 4 reusable electrodes, 2AA alkaline batteries, compact carrying case, and manual
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: acclaim brands, t.e.n.s., pain therapy, ten, DA1812, 10s