Sku: B10166 - Part #: BDS328235
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Becton Dickinson Safe-Clip Insulin Syringe Needle Clipper is the perfect product for needle or syringe disposal. By simply clipping off the used needle, the syringe is no longer usable. Designed to hold up 1500 needles, there is no need to empty the clipper for up to 2 years. Small and portable, keep it in your carry-on, purse or desk drawer.
The Safe-Clip Needle Clipper can be used with 28 gauge through 31 gauge needles and 3/16" (5mm) through 1/2" (12.7mm) length needles. Complies to all government regulations on proper method of in-home syringe disposal, the Becton Dickinson Safe-Clip Insulin Syringe Needle Clipper makes disposing of needles easier than ever before. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Becton Dickinson Safe-Clip Insulin Syringe Needle Clipper Features:
- Simple clipping action snips off and retains needles within clipper
- Compact and portable, even locks closed for travel and storage
- Not intended for use with lancets
- Makes the syringe unusable by clipping off the needle
- Can hold up to 1500 needles
- Always follow your local regulations for safe disposal of used sharps
Becton Dickinson Safe-Clip Insulin Syringe Needle Clipper Specifications:
- Gauge: 28 - 31G (5mm - 12.7mm)
- Meets all government regulations for proper method of in-home syringe disposal
Note: Not intended for use with lancets.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 328235, 003012835001, safeclip, diabetic supplies, diabetes care
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.