Sku: A13720 01 - Part #: ACC-549
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The CorPak Soft Comfort Hot & Cold Gel Packs are simple yet effective compresses designed to help treat strains, sprains, tendinitis and other injuries. Equipped with a soft "frost-free" fabric cover, the Comfort pack comes available in several different sizes to fit various parts of the body.
The patented non-toxic, biodegradable CorPak gel allows it to be stored in the freezer for cold compress applications or heated up in the microwave for fast heat therapy. A few hours in freezer or 30 seconds in the microwave is all you need for a fast and comfortable thermal therapy treatment. Buy your CorPak Soft Comfort Hot & Cold Gel Packs today from ActiveForever.com!
- Dual use hot or cold therapy
- Treats strains, sprains, tendonitis and other injuries
- Soft, "frost free" fabric cover
- Flexible soft gel conforms to the body
- Non-toxic, biodegradable gel
- Reusable, easy to clean and care for
Core Products CorPak Soft Comfort Hot & Cold Packs Specifications:
- User Instructions:
- Heating: heat for 30 seconds then check, if not warm through, heat again in 10 second intervals until desired warmth is reached - Knead after each heating and check with the pack with the palm of your hand before applying
- Cold Therapy: place in freezer for 2-3 hours until correct temperature is reached - pack can be left in freezer until ready to be used
- Sizes: 3" x 5" pack, 6" x 10" pack, 10" x 13" pack, 6" x 20" Cervical, and a 9" x 16" Tri-Sectional
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: core products, heat pack, thermotherapy, 782944054904, 782944055000, 782944055109, 782944055208, 782944055406, ACC-549, ACC-550, ACC-551, ACC-552, ACC-554
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.