Sku: A11268 05 - Part #: 42045
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Dura-Stick II Electrodes are deluxe pre-gelled electrodes designed for use with the Intelect line of muscle stimulators and combination therapy units. Made with an innovative new polymer that increases durability and adhesive properties, as well as a unique silver printed layer that maximizes conductivity, these durable TENS therapy electrodes ensure you receive the full therapeutic benefits of your electrotherapy device. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Dura-Stick II Electrodes Features:
- Works with Intelect line of muscle stimulators and combination therapy units
- Unique silver printed layer provides unmatched conduction
- Flexible yet durably constructed
- Improved polymer electrode gel increases lifespan
- Available in multiple sizes and shapes to work specific muscle groups
Dura-Stick II Electrodes Specifications:
- Sizes Available:
- 2" Square
- 2" Round
- 2" x 3.5" Rectangle
- 2.75" x 5" Rectangle
- Self-Adhesive: Yes
- Package Contents: 40 electrodes per case
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: tens patches, electro therapy, conductive pads, durastick, 04-2181, 04-2182, 04-2183, 42045
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.