Sku: A23343 - Part #: FS-15WS5
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Elvex Molded Shade 5 Welding Face Shields are heavy-duty safety equipment that protect against impact hazards, splashes, burns and photokeratitis during light-to-moderate welding, torch soldering or cutting. Made from a durable polycarbonate colored green shade 5, these welding shields provide greater infrared and ultraviolet light protection than standard face shields.
Able to fit most any standard headgear due to their universal hole pattern, these economical shields are long-term money savers. While you will need an arc shield or plated face shield for intense jobs, the Elvex welding shield is ANSI-certified and has a heat tolerance of up to 265° F so you can complete medium intensity welding jobs safely. If you want a reliable and safe facial protector buy the Elvex Molded Shade 5 Welding Face Shields from ActiveForever.com today!
- Weld shade green 5 protects from infrared radiation
- Appropriate for moderate brazing, welding, cutting
- High level of heat tolerance
- Blocks impact hazards, sparks and splashes
- 99% of UV radiation filtered
- Economically priced
- Face shield compatible with competitors' headgear
Shade 5 Face Shields Specifications:
- Quantity: Case of 25
- Material: Molded Polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 8” x 15.5” x.07”
- Color: Weld Shade Number 5 Dark Green
- Heat Tolerance: Up to 265 degrees
- UV protection: 99.9%
- ANSI standard: ANSI Z87.1-2003. Requires users to wear safety glasses under face shields
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: FS-15WS5, faceshields, faceshield
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.