The Elvex Replacement ARC-Shield for FS-20ARC10 is an arc flash face shield that safeguards electrical workers exposed to high-voltage environments. Designed to replace the shields in the Elvex ARC Shield with Chin Protector , this molded polycarbonate lens is .75 inches thick and has a 12 cal/cm² Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV), qualifying as NFPA Risk Category 2 equipment. This Elvex face shield is highly resistant to thermal damage and impact hazards, and is a crucial piece of any arc flash safety solution. Buy your Elvex Replacement ARC-Shield for FS-20ARC10 at ActiveForever.com today!
- Replaces the face shield in your arc flash solution
- Prevents burning, eye damage from electrical arcs
- Robust impact hazard protection
- High visibility helps prevent accidents
- Compatible with Elvex Vision Brackets
- Molded polycarbonate meets NFPA 70E-2008 guidelines
- Anti fog coating
- Comprehensive UV-ray filtering
Replacement ARC Face Shield for FS-20ARC10 Specifications:
- Quantity: Case of 12
- Arc Rating: 12 cal/cm² withstands thermal energy release during ASTM 21778-08
- Color: Light green
- Material: Molded Polycarbonate
- Thickness: .75 inches
- Dimensions: 10” x 18.5” x.075”
- UV Protection: 99%
- Visible Light Transmission (VLT): 60% average VLT and 70% peak VLT
- ANSI standard: ANSI Z87.1-2003. Requires users to wear safety glasses under face shields
- Notes: NFPA 70E requires users to wear a safety cap, NFPA 70E rated balaclava, safety glasses and ear plugs with an Arc face shield.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: FS-21ARC10, faceshield, faceshields