The Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike is an innovative personal exercise system designed for users who want to maximize their fitness without breaking the bank. With a durable and accommodating frame, customizable comfort seat, heart rate monitor and smooth magnetic flywheel, this exercise cycle delivers all the benefits of a full stationary bike at a fraction of the size, weight and cost.
Featuring a unique and convenient folding frame design, the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike truly delivers the best fitness for the buck. A whisper-quiet, 3-piece "high torque" cranking system provides a supremely fluid and consistent pedaling motion that rivals many high-end cycles, and the easy-read XBIKE LCD fitness monitor helps you track and reach your fitness goals throughout your workout. Oversized pedals with straps, 8 levels of quick-adjust magnetic resistance, and a 1 year manufacturers warranty round out the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Exercise Bikes exceptional list of features, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com and pedal your way to a healthier you!
- Lightweight frame and quick folding for easy storage
- High torque 3-piece crank system provides fluid movement
- Smooth gliding magnetic resistance is simple to set and adjust
- Pulse monitor built into hand rails for tracking heart rate
- Precision balanced v-belt and flywheel for whisper quiet operation
- Large padded seat and height adjustable for variety of users
- Large LCD display tracks calories, distance, time, speed, and heart rate
- Oversized pedals with straps prevent foot slippage
- 8 levels of adjustable magnetic tension resistance
- Unique and accommodating design is exceptionally comfortable
Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike Specifications:
- Dimensions: 31" L x 19" W x 46" H
- Weight: 39 lbs
- Display: 3.3” W x 1.5” H LCD
- User Height Range: 5 3" to 6 1"
- Resistance: 8 levels of magnetic tension
- Some Assembly Required
Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturers warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: #1200, paradigmhw, exer-peutic, 890598012000, upright bike with pulse, model# 1200