Vortex-3 Fluid Rower The patented fluid technology works you body like no other
Experience an outstanding strength, endurance and cardio workout with high calorie burn all in one incredibly easy to use piece of equipment. The prestigious Vortex VX-3 Fluid Rower adds presence to any professional health club facility. Bring sheer delight and delivers results to your club members. Give your members a real experience with the closest rowing emulation- it’s like being out on the water. This stunning machine provides the sight, sound, and feel of river rowing. Virtually maintenance free-perfect for the highest traffic commercial environments.
First Degree Fitness Commercial Vortex-3 Fluid Rower VX-3 Features:
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, and the USB port allows interactive programming.
Absolute comfort, stability & performance with 20 levels of patented variable fluid resistance
Compact side mounted blue polycarbonate tank with contrasting seal
Height adjustable footplates with advanced heel cradle footboard design (Reg. Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
Fitted with heart rate sensor compatible with all main HR belts
6 previous workout memories and a unique pacer system
Unmatched durability - virtually maintenance free
High quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with DuPont deep lacquer finish
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists and hands
- Low noise belt drive - No chains to lubricate
- World’s most comfortable seat at “office chair” height
- Optional back seat support (Not Included). Optional back seat support may be purchased separately to add lumbar support to the rower.
- Concealed air-glide seat rollers for safer and cleaner continuous smooth operation
First Degree Fitness Commercial Vortex-3 Fluid Rower VX-3 Specifications:
- Extra-long anodized aluminum seat rail will suit the tallest of users
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage
- Rubber dipped retainer for damage free handle stowage when not in use
- Maximum user weight 450 lbs
Warranty: 10 years on frame, 3 years on tank and seals, and 2 years monitor and wear items
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.