Sku: A23335 01 - Part #: VC 24 B
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The G5 Vibracare Hand Held Percussor is a completely self-contained and lightweight percussor used in respiratory therapy applications, such as postural drainage. Weighing less than three pounds, this unit comes with a continuously-variable speed range of 20 - 50 cycles per second, three different applicators, and a ten foot hospital grade power cord. The red arrow on the top shows the user what direction the loosened materials are moving inside the body. The G5 Vibracare Hand Held Percussor can be used to treat Cystic Fibrosis, Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia, Bronchiectasis, Chronic Bronchitis, Atelectasis, COPD, and Asthma. This all-in-one unit allows freedom of movement and portability and is rated has the C.S.A's highest medical operational percussor; buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
G5 Vibracare Hand Held Percussor Features:
- Lightweight and portable
- Hand-held and self-contained
- Comfortable soft rubber hand grip
- Used as an adjunct for postural drainage
G5 Vibracare Hand Held Percussor Specifications:
- Unit Dimensions: 3”H x 12”W x 3”D
- Unit Weight: 3 lbs
- Motor: 1/40 horsepower
- Output Speed: 20-50 cycles per second
- Power Source: 110v or 220v
- Speed Control: Solid State Electronic
- Current Leakage: under 75 MicroAmps
- Power Cord: 10’ hospital grade
- Housing Material: ABS Cycolac
- Conﬁgurations: Hand-held
- Adult Percussor Includes: One G5 Vibracare Hand Held Percussor, 6 small disposable applicator covers, 1 round flat applicator, 1 adult soft cupping applicator, and 1 soft foam applicator
- Pediatric Percussor Includes: One G5 Vibracare Hand Held Percussor, 6 small disposable applicator covers, 1 round flat applicator, 1 pediatric soft cupping applicator, and 1 soft foam applicator
Warranty: One year
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy
for more detailed information.
Related Searches: g-5, bronchiolitis, cistic fybrosis, mucus, asma, bronchectasis, displasia
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.