The Harmar AL300 Fusion Vehicle Lift is a heavy-duty, highly compatible mobility scooter and powerchair conveyance device designed to allow users to safely and securely stow their power scooters and mobility chairs on their vehicle while travelling. Whether making a run to the local grocery, or taking a trip cross-country, this all-weather hitch-mounted vehicle lift provides a sense of freedom and independence for the user, enabling them to travel easier and enjoy life more.
Compatible with nearly all makes and models of powerchair and scooters on the market, the AL300 Fusion Lift utilizes four innovative Q'Straint retractors which automatically pick up slack and self-tension to ensure the mobility device will stay locked in place, no matter the terrain. Simple, straightforward control operates the lift with just one button and when the lift is empty, the deck automatically folds out of the way for added convenience. Built with pride in the USA, the Harmar Mobility AL300 Fusion Vehicle Lift is a high grade mobility aid designed to allow people to maintain a healthy active lifestyle for years to come; buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Harmar Mobility AL300 Fusion Lift Features:
- Four self-tensioning Q'Straint retractors lock device in place
- Fits most all powered mobility devices on the market
- No modifications to the powerchair or scooter needed
- Emergency manual crank backup and a license plate mount included
- Adjustable rear wheel cradle fits oversized scooters up to 42 inches long!
- Straightforward single-switch operation
- Powerful capabilities, exceptional versatility and durable craftsmanship
- Can be fit to most vans, SUVs and pickups with the Swing Away Bracket
Harmar AL300 Fusion Lift Specifications:
- Lifting Capacity: 350 lbs
- Deck Dimensions: 27.5" x 39"-46"
- Maximum Scooter Width: 27"
- Maximum Scooter Wheelbase: 42"
- Installed Weight: 105 lbs
- Hitch Height Range: 5"-18"
- Hitch Class: III standard or class II with optional adapter
Warranty: 3 Year Transferable Warranty. If the product changes hands, the remainder of the warranty transfers to the new owner.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: ALO10, harmar mobility, handicap lift, powerlift, ext lift, AL 300,