Sku: A21997 01 - Part #: G125SW18F9
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The HealthCraft Easy Mount ADA Compliant Grab Bars are sturdy, ADA-compliant fall prevention aids that attach securely to walls so you can walk steadily around your house or stand safely. Elegantly designed and versatile, HealthCraft grab bars combine either an attractive white powder coat or knurled anti-slip finish with the innovative Easy Mount™ flange. This 9-hole flange provides tremendous mounting flexibility and makes allowances for different structural stud placements so you can be sure of securely attaching this ADA grab bar in your home.
Available in a variety of rail lengths, these ADA compliant grab bars feature rail diameters and wall clearances that meet or exceed ADA guidelines, ensuring that users can get a custom fit while maintaining high safety standards. Easy Mount™ grab bars are suitable for private homes, hospitals, assisted living facilities, handicap public restrooms and nursing homes. The rust-proof stainless steel construction makes for easy upkeep and a long lifetime. If you want an attractive and secure fall prevention tool buy the HealthCraft Easy Mount ADA Compliant Grab Bars from ActiveForever.com today!
- Install anywhere for added safety from falls
- Sturdy, stable bars create more secure bathroom
- Easy Mount™ flanges provide mounting flexibility
- Versatile flange is compatible with variety of grab bar fasteners
- Meets or exceeds ADA guidelines
- Rust-proof, stainless steel is easy to maintain
- Elegant design hides screws for seemless look
Health Craft Easy Mount ADA Compliant Grab Bars Specifications:
- Mount: 9-hole Easy Mount flange
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: White Pwoeder Coat; or Knurled anti-slip
- Rail Diameters (ADA Compliant): 1.25" (32 mm) (ADA Compliant)
- Rail Lenghts: 18" (46 cm) - accommodates 16" (41 cm) stud spacing from center to center; 24" (61 cm); 32" (81 cm); 36" (91 cm)
- Wall Clearance (ADA Compliant): 1.5" (38 mm) (ADA Compliant)
- Maximum Weight Capacity (*Note that the maximum user weight / load for grab bars is dependent on selection of appropriate mounting hardware for mounting surface):
- 400 lbs (181 kg): 18" (46 cm) and 24" (61 cm)
- 500 lbs (227 kg): 32" (81 cm) and 36" (91 cm)
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: G125SK36F9, G125SW36F9, G125SK32F9, G125SW32F9, G125SK24F9, grabrails
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.