The Invacare Bariatric Transport Wheelchair is specifically designed to support a weight up to 400 lbs. The wide seat and removable desk arms make this transport chair much more comfortable than traditional versions. This Invacare Transport Chair also features swing away footrests, 8" solid rubber casters, and 12" heavy duty polyurethane, flat-free tires for increased maneuverability.
Built with a heavy duty frame and black upholstery that is flame retardant, the Invacare Bariatric Wheelchair is great for use in nursing homes, hospitals, or even in your own home. Healthcare professionals can be certain that they have a simple and no-hassle aid for transporting bariatric patients around medical facilities or private home. If you want a reliable, heavy-duty mobility aid, buy the Invacare Bariatric Transport Chair today from ActiveForever.com!
Bariatric Transport Wheelchair Features:
- Comfortable and durable
- Black nylon upholstery is flame retardant
- Footrests include aluminum foot plate, non removable
- Heavy duty frame with dual cross brace and gusseted side frames
- Integrated hand brake for added safety
- Fold-down back and removable desk arms
Invacare Bariatric Transport Chair Specifications:
- Maximum weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Product weight: 41 lbs. (without riggings)
- Arm style: removable desk arms with padded armrests
- Footrest: Swing away with aluminum foot plates
- Back height: 20"
- Caster options: 8" solid rubber casters
- Overall height: 39.5"
- Overall length: 36.5" without front riggings
- Overall width: 28" when opened
- Rear wheel: 12" with flat-free tires
- Seat depth: 18"
- Seat to floor height: 19.5"
- Seat width: 22"
- HCPCS Code: E1039
- HMESA Code: 20-10-02-01
Warranty: 13 month manufacturer's warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: bariatrics, 091536437538, TRHD22FR