Sku: A22332 - Part #: 5212
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Ironman IFT2000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table is an advanced integration of two of the most beneficial and effective pain relief treatments available for rehabilitation therapy. Combining inversion therapy, the process of using gravity to help naturally and gently decompress the spine, with infrared heat, the deep penetrating thermotherapy treatment, the Ironman IFT2000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table delivers a truly revolutionary home pain relief system.
The large supportive table is cushioned to add comfort during the inversion, and the table is fitted with extra-long handles for easier control of your body while inverted. The Infra-Tech carbon fiber far infrared rays built into the back help to soothe away pain and discomfort. When joined, these therapy modalities ensure you get the most out of your inversion experience.
Ironman fitness products are world renown for their durable craftsmanship, reliable support and quality results, and the Ironman IFT2000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table is no exception. Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort and safety, and foldable for easy storage and transport, this deluxe inversion system is an ideal addition to any home. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com and melt away pain and stress the easy way!
- Inverts your body and applies soothing infrared therapy
- Ergonomically adjustable and comfortable ankle stirrups
- Inverts to a full 90° for a truly effective decompression session
- Folds and stores easily
- Carbon Fiber F.I.R. heating elements provide soothing even heat
- Dual mesh side pockets for keeping personal items close by
- LED displays time, temperature, power setting
- Simple and easy to use remote control for FIR/heat therapy
- Extra long foam-coated handles for controlled inversion
- Safety strap, vinyl coated hardware and durable steel frame
Ironman FIR Far Infrared Inversion Table Specifications:
- Dimensions: 49" L x 25" W x 62" H
- Folded Dimensions: 80" H x 25" W x 17" D
- Heating Pad Dimensions: 23.62" L x 11.81" W
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- Height Adjustment: up to 6' 6"
- Finish: Scratch resistant powder coating
- Temperature Range: 90°F - 140°F
- Some assembly required
Warranty: One year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: FIR 500, Far infrared rays, 5212, IFT 2000, IRONMAN TRIATHLON, 890598052129, infretech
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.