Sku: A15228 02 - Part #: iwalk2.0
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
End the pain and inconvenience of crutches with the new iWALK2.0 hands free crutch. iWALK2.0 allows hands free / pain free mobility in a simple, safe, intuitive, cost effective way. Easy to learn, on or off in seconds, one size fits all, converts from left to right leg use in seconds, no tools required. iWALK2.0 boldly asks the question, "Why would you use arm crutches when a leg crutch works much better?" Over ten years' experience as the world leader in hands-free mobility has culminated in the iWALK2.0 hands-free crutch. This total redesign of the original iWALKFree, and has been dramatically improved in every area. It's much easier to learn than the original, proficiency is typically achieved in under two minutes, making iWALK2.0 easier to learn than conventional crutches.
It's comfortable, sturdy, proven and allows users to enjoy hands-free, pain-free mobility throughout their recovery. It allows them to resume their daily routine. Common tasks that are impossible with crutches or knee scooters, things such as pushing a shopping cart, mowing the lawn, carrying a glass of water, etc. are easy and pain-free using the iWALK2.0.
The first of its kind in the world, iWALKFree is a revolutionary hands-free crutch designed to meet the mobility needs of people with non-weight bearing lower leg injuries. iWALKFree is a potent alternative to traditional crutches, allowing its users self-sufficiency through the full use of their arms and hands and the opportunity to take an active part in their lives and their rehabilitation. The device supports the knee and upper leg using a universal, ambidextrous fastening system that allows for almost any adjustment for user height and leg size.
The Hands-Free Crutch has been designed to be comfortable, lightweight, and compact. It is easy to assemble and fully adjustable to meet the needs of adults and young people of varying height. Professional fitting not required.
Who Can Use It:
iWALK2.0 will work for you if:
- You have average strength and balance
- You could walk without limitations prior to your injury or condition
- Your uninjured leg does not have any mobility limitations (example – arthritic knee)
- Your injury or condition is below the knee
- You can kneel on a stool or chair for one minute without pain or discomfort
- Your injured leg can bend 90 degrees at the knee
- You are motivated to have a hands free, pain free rehabilition
- You are between 4’10” and 6’6” tall
- You weigh 275 pounds or less
iWALK2.0 is Not Suited For:
- Those with mobility limitations prior to their injury
- Those with impaired strength or balance
- Those with limited proprioception in their lower extremities
- Age limits – It’s difficult to put an age limit on the iWALK2.0 because physical condition varies from individual to individual – especially in the elderly. iWALK2.0 has been used successfully by users in their 70’s and beyond. You do not need to be an elite athlete to use the iWALK2.0- you need only average strength and balance. Personal assessment and sound judgement are your best tools to determine if an elderly candidate will succeed on the iWALK2.0
Summary – If you could walk without limitations pre-injury, then iWALK2.0 can give you back your ability to walk. If you couldn’t, then iWALK2.0 cannot give you what you did not have.
- Reduced atrophy
- Partial elevation of the injured limb
- Eliminates axillary nerve damage or carpal tunnel associated with conventional crutches
- Improved mobility
- Functional recovery
- Ability to function in day to day activities
- Ability to go up or down stairs
- Ability to return to work
iWALKFree 2.0 Hands Free Crutch Features:
- iWalk User Manual
- Lateral offset self-stabilizing foot
- Replaceable rocker bottom treads
- Change for Left or Right leg in seconds without tools
- Soft fabric straps with comfort padding
- Quick release buckles for donning / doffing in seconds
- Intuitive strap adjustments
- Telescoping adjustment for upper and lower leg, quick and intuitive, requires no tools
- Front mounted handle makes learning easy, allows strap free use for short trips
- Rigid, independently adjustable Thigh Supports fit thigh circumference from 18" - 28"
- One size accommodates users 4'10" - 6'6" up to 275 lbs
- Total weight under 5 pounds
- Easy vertical alignment allows tailoring fine tuning for different leg / body types
- Walk stairs and maneuver tight spaces with ease
- Ergonomic knee platform contoured for greater comfort and control
- Easy to learn - competency in minutes without assistance
- All assembly and adjustments are tool free, quick and easy
- Professional fitting not required
- The result of 10 years of experience and engineering expertise
- Economically priced
- Made in the USA!
- Class 1 FDA and CE registered
iWALKFree 2.0 Hands Free Crutch Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- User Heights: 4'10" to 6'6"
- Max. Upper Thigh Circumference: 27"
- Product Dimensions: 16.75”L x 8.0”W x 5.5”D
- Knee Rest Height: Adjustable
- Adjustable Circumference of:
- Thigh Strap: 20" - 27"
- Knee Strap: 16" - 27"
- Calf Strap: 0 " - 21"
- Crutch Weight: 4.5 lbs
Important: Expedited shipping available. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders.
iWALKFree is constructed of UV-resistant and hypoallergenic materials, and comprised of 4 simple parts:
- One stable beam with tread
- One supportive locking tray with strap
- Two comfortable padded straps with integral cam clips
To Check for Proper Fit:
When walking with iWALKFree, you should be able to swing your leg freely front to back without catching it on the ground. If you can't move it freely, then iWALKFree is too long, and needs to be readjusted.
Wearing iWALKFree 2.0:
- Remove the 3 Straps; Loosen the Thumb Screws so that Thigh Supports can rotate freely.
- Position the Foot for left or right leg use by pressing in the adjustment spring heads and rotating the Foot into position.
- Adjust the height of the lower crutch by aligning the bottom of the "v" at the back of the Knee Platform with a point 1-1.5" below the bottom of your kneecap. Make sure the adjustment spring heads are FULLY ENGAGED, and then tighten the Clamp Nut and Bolt.
- Position the Thigh Supports as high as possible on your leg by pulling up or pushing down on the Handle while pressing the adjustment spring button.
- Tilt the crutch slightly inward by pushing the handle toward your body centerline until both Foot Treads are contacting the ground.
- The Straps are composed of 2 sections. The side with the Black buckles is for length adjustment. The side with the Gray buckles is for final tensioning only (to put on and take off the crutch). Fully extend both sections of the Strap by lifting on the lip of the Tension Lock Buckles while pulling out on the T Lock Buckles. Repeat for all 3.
- Install the 3 Straps onto the Crutch. Install the Black T Lock Buckles on the inner leg side of the crutch.
- Holding the Handle, kneel on the crutch. Drape the Strap over the back of your knee and install the Gray T Lock Buckle onto the Knee Platform.
- Slide the Knee Strap up or down so that it's tight against your lower thigh.
- Slide the Comfort Pads so that they are centered on the back of your legs. You can tuck any excess Adjustment Strap underneath the logo section of the Pad.
- To remove the crutch, detention the strap by lifting the lip of the Gray Tension Lock buckle. Once tension is relieved, remove the Gray T Lock buckle. Repeat for the other two Straps
Walking with iWALKFree 2.0:
- Use either a handrail or parallel bars while becoming accustomed to the device
- Maintain a wide stance with legs apart while walking
- Maintain an erect posture and watch where you are going
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 696859240454, HFC20001BK, I walk Free, Crutches, Hands-Free Crutch, iwalk free, iwalk-free, hands-free crutch, i walk free, Iwalkfree, Iwalk2.0, Knee crutch, Pirate leg crutch, crutches, Crutch alternative, Crutch substitute, Best crutch+, Leg crutch, Forearm crutches, Knee scooter, Knee walker, Knee scooter rental, Cheap knee scooters, Foot brace, Ankle brace, Prosthetic foot, Prosthetic leg, Leg prosthetic, Walking boot, Flex leg, Freedom leg, One crutch, Easy crutch, Rebound crutch, Mobilegs, Milennial crutch, Rollerfoot, Rollabout, Achilles tendon surgery, Achilles tendon treatment, Torn Achilles tendon, Achilles tendon rupture, Achilles tendon tear, Ankle sprain recovery, Ankle sprain recovery time, How to treat a sprained ankle, Treatment for sprained ankle, What to do for a sprained ankle, Heal a sprained ankle, How to heal a sprained ankle, Sprained ankle treatment, Ankle rehab, Ankle replacement, Ankle rehabilitation, Bunion surgery, Bunion recovery, Foot fracture, Jones fracture, Heel spur, Heel spur treatment, Plantar fasciitis, Plantar fasciitis treatment, Diabetic ulcers, Foot amputation, Below knee amputation, Tibia fracture, Broken tibia, Fibula fracture, Broken fibula
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.