Sku: B11459 01 - Part #: 61433301
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Xeroform™ Petrolatum Gauze is 3% bismuth tribromophenate in a special petrolatum blend on fine-mesh gauze. Bacteriostatic action in light exudating wounds. Used for compression therapy and use in deep and shallow wounds. Non-traumatic to the wound and the patient upon removal. Helps protect and promote moist wound healing. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
Kendall Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze Dressing Features:
- Clings and conforms to all body contours
Kendall Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze Dressing Specifications:
- Types: Strips, patches, or rolls
- Sizes: Each; Box of 6, 25, & 50; Case of 36, 150, 200
Instructions for Use:
- Peel foil edges down from point of arrow to allow aseptic removal
- Place or pack dressing on or into wound
- Use transparent film, tape, island dressing or roll gauze to secure
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: covidien, 33301, 33605, 31605, 33500, 33400, 32000,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.