Sku: A26187 01 - Part #: 45811
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Mild Compression Prefectly Sized For Petite Legs
These Mediven compression stockings are specifically designed for petite legs and are helpful with veinious conditions like those with deep vein thrombosis and other chronic venous aliments.
Theyre not only effective, but theyre comfortable as the "comfort" name implies and durable, too! Mediven comfort stockings for the treatment of spider and varicose veins helps stop pain and discomfort. Spider veins in most cases are not a symptomatic medial problem; however there are a significant number of people that experience pain and discomfort with their presence. This pain and discomfort is
experienced more when the spider veins occur in clusters and when there is matting of the veins. Buy the Mediven comfort 15-20 compression stockings and treat your legs today from ActiveForever!
Mediven Comfort 15-20 mmHg Compression Stockings Petite Thigh High w/ Band Features:
- Mild compression 15-20 mmHg
- Adjustable waist
- Petite panty hose
- Closed toe
- Ideal compression level used for those traveling long distances.
- Helps prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), also known as economy class syndrome.
- Clinically-Proven Accurate and Precise Compression
- Discomfort from spider veins
- Helps relieve tired, aching legs, and minor swelling of feet, ankles, and legs.
- Relief from minor edema / lymphedema
- For the prevention and relief of minor to moderate varicose and spider veins
- Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy
- During pregnancy, helps prevent varicose veins and spider veins.
- Used in post-sclerotherapy treatment to help prevent the reappearance of varicose veins and spider veins.
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Postural hypotension
- Safe to machine wash & tumble dry
Mediven Comfort 15-20 mmHg compression stockings Petite Thigh High w/ Band Specifications:
- Color: Sandstone
- Brand: Mediven Comfort Stockings
- Fabric: Nylon and Spandex - Latex Free
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.