Compression Pantyhose by Mediven
Mediven Plus compression pantyhose are made of Mediven’s technologically-advanced fabric Medisilk. An innovative spandex yarn developed by Mediven, it allows for exceptional uniformity, round profile, and tensile strength. The secret to
Medisilk fabric lies in its resiliency and every stocking constructed of the technologically-advanced material maintains its original compression and shape as well as offers a softer silhouette for a minimum of six months guaranteed. These
Medisilk features combine to form some of the softest, sheerest, and resilient support hose on the market.
Mediven Plus 20-30 mmHg Petite Pantyhose CT with Adjustable Waistband Features:
- Softness and resiliency, blended with discreet, durable semi-sheer fabric
- Clinically proven accurate, precise compression and effectiveness
- Machine wash and tumble dry
- Offers patients who wish to conceal their varicosities, blemishes or scarring a discreet solution
- Easy to apply
- Chronic leg fatigue and heaviness
- Ankle, foot and leg swelling
- Mild varicosities
- Post surgical
- Preventative treatment during pregnancy
- Superficial thrombophlebitis
- Preventative for those with disposition for vein disease
Mediven Plus 20-30 mmHg Petite Pantyhose CT with Adjustable Waistband Specifications:
- Series: Mediven Plus
- Gender: Unisex
- Compression: 20-30 mmHg
- Style/Length: Pantyhose
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.