Sku: A26024 01 - Part #: 11701
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Compression Stockings Soft as a Rose Pedal and Tough as Iron
Clinically-Proven Accurate and Precise Compression: Mediven Stockings are manufactured with skin-friendly yarns and dyes. They are guaranteed to provide you with accurate compression for a minimum of six months. Mediven hosiery continues to set the standard in accurate pressure, fashion, and style. Here’s how it works: the compression graduates in intensity from the ankles up with the greatest pressure at the ankles where swelling occurs and where your veins are the weakest due to gravity and the lowest at the thigh. Medically accurate graduated compression therapy stockings push dilated vein walls back into place, enabling veins to close properly and function more efficiently. The result is increased blood flow which, in turn, significantly reduces leg swelling, pain, fatigue and the risk of blood clot formation. To achieve the most beneficial therapeutic effects, compression therapy must be worn regularly. That means every day, whenever you’re out of bed.
Mediven Plus 20-30 mmHg Thigh High Open Toe with Waist Attachment Features:
- Softness and resiliency, blended with discreet, durable semi-sheer fabric
- Clinically proven accurate, precise compression and effectiveness
- Machine wash and tumble dry
- Offers patients who wish to conceal their varicosities, blemishes or scarring a discreet solution
- Easy to apply
- Chronic leg fatigue and heaviness
- Ankle, foot and leg swelling
- Mild varicosities
- Post surgical
- Preventative treatment during pregnancy
- Superficial thrombophlebitis
- Preventative for those with disposition for vein disease
Mediven Plus 20-30 mmHg Thigh High Open Toe with Waist Attachment Specifications:
- Color: Beige
- Toe Style: Open
- Leg: Right only
- Sizes: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII
- 75% Polyamid (Nylon)
- 25% Elasthan (Spandex)
- Latex Free
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 1170, mediusa, medi
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.