The PresSsion Multi 6 Sequential Compression Device is a high quality medical-grade air compressor pump designed to help limit the development of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Peripheral Edema in immobilized or bedridden patients. When a patient is immobile as a result of disease, surgery or other issues for long periods of time, blood begins to pool in the outer parts of limbs which can cause very serious and life-threatening complications.
The PresSsion Multi 6 Sequential Compression Devices counters this pooling of blood by inflating a certified PresSsion Compression Garment around the affected area to stimulate blood flow, and improve venous return. The device has the ability to inflate two separate garments simultaneously in anywhere from 5 to 120 seconds, and features an easy to set timer for adjustable treatment times from 15 to 120 minutes. The innovative and maintenance-free cyclone pump is quiet, reliable and easy to use, and provides a digital display to help clinicians or caregivers adjust the pressure with ease.
The Multi 6 unit works with uniform compression, 6 chamber, and most 3 chamber garments and is typically used for severe venous insufficiencies and patients at high risk. A smaller unit, the PresSsion Multi 3 Sequential Compression Device is available for use with the 3 chamber compression garments as well as the uniform compression garments and is typically used on smaller areas of the body at lesser risk for edema, DVT and clots. Buy your PresSsion Multi 6 Sequential Compression Pump from ActiveForever.com today and help prevent these issues from affecting you or your loved ones.
PresSsion Multi 6 Compression Pump Features:
- Adjustable pressure without needing to remove garment
- Gradient compression therapy
- Professional- grade pump quality, available without prescription
- Designed for both home therapy and clinical use
- Works with single chamber, 6 chamber and most 3 chamber garments
- Inflates two garments simultaneously
- Adjustable pressure with digital meter
- Adjustable inflate and deflate times
- Adjustable therapy timer for convenient therapy admisitration
- Quiet, reliable and maintenance-free cyclone pump
- Inflation tubing is included
Multi 6 Compression Device Specifications:
Warranty: 2 year manufacturers warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 4333, multi6, DJO, chatt, Chattanooga group, lymphedema pumps, compression devices, PresSsion