The Pronex Pneumatic Cervical Traction Device is a device used to apply pressure to the anterior and posterior cervical discs. At the same time the Pronex Pneumatic Cervical Traction Device supports the natural cervical curve of your spine.
This model was designed for those who experience severe pain in their shoulders and neck. Typically a session using the Pronex Cervical Traction Device will last twenty minutes. Please consult a physician before using this device. The great thing about the Pronex Pneumatic Cervical Traction Device is that it exerts an even force, and provides more than 25lbs of continuously adjustable traction. Purchase your Pronex Pneumatic Cervical Traction Device from ActiveForever.com today!
How Pronex works:
Pronex cradles the reclining patients head and neck on two soft foam cushions. One cushion supports the occiput (The occiput is the anatomical term for the posterior portion of the head.) and the other rests against the upper trapezius (See picture to the right). An air-inflated bellows between them is capable of providing continuously adjustable traction.
Buy your Pronex Pneumatic Cervical Traction Device from ActiveForever.com today!
Pronex Cervical Traction Device Features:
- Simplifies cervical pain management
- Supports cervical curve
- Does not interfere with TMJ (see picture on the right)
- Even distribution of force
- Easy to use
- Pays for itself
- Reduces Pharmacy Bills
- Designed to manage pain
- Improves disc height
- Controls negative muscle activity
- Reduces the need for costly pain medication
- Creates an even distraction in anterior and posterior cervical discs
- You have total control over the amount of traction applied
- You can release the pressure in this device by turning a simple knob
Pronex Pneumatic Cervical Traction Device Specifications:
Pronex is available in three sizes:
- Regular: Fits approximately 55% of users
- Large: For larger head and neck sizes. Fits approximately 40% of users
- Wide: For wider neck and head sizes (athletic types). Fits approximately 5% of users
Included with each Pronex:
- Lightweight Carrying Case
- Flexion Wedge
- Instructional DVD
- Written Instructions for Use
Indications for Cervical Traction
- Nerve Impingement (Subacute Chronic Phase):
Herniated Disc, Ligament Encroachment, Osteophyte Encroachment, Spinal Nerve Root Swelling, Narrowing Foramen, Spondylolisthesis, Spondylolysis
- Joint Changes
- Degenerative Changes
- Joint Pain/Symptomatic Facet Joint
- Discogenic Pain
- Postcompression Fracture
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
Pronex Pneumatic Cervical Traction Device Sizing Chart
||14" - 16"
||16" - 18"
||18" and higher
Typical Condition Related Uses:
- Back and Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Arthritis Relief
Warranty: 1 Year (all parts and labor)
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized Returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: pro necks, pro nex, pronex II, GLA100, inline