The Seal Tight Protector is a safe and easy to use protector that is effective for covering dressings with PICC lines and elbow surgeries. This mid-arm covering allows patients the freedom of using their hands while their arm is being protected. Made out of a high performance thermoplastic, this protector stretches easily, folds compactly and maintains a waterproof seal for up to 4 weeks.
Reusable and easy to put on, this protector does not require any pumps, hook and loop closure straps or adhesive tape to stay on. Protect your arm while still being able to shower or bath and participate in swimming, water sports, whirlpools and hot tubs; buy the Seal Tight Protector today from ActiveForever!
SEAL-TIGHT Protector Features:
- Mid-arm protector
- Covers dressings with PICC lines and elbow surgeries
- Allows for freedom to use hand
- Easy application, no need for pumps or other closures
- Stretches easily, maintains waterproof seal
- Waterproof, reusable
- May be affected by chemicals and heat
- Can be used for swimming, water sports, whirlpools, hot tubs, showering or bathing
SEAL-TIGHT Protector Specifications:
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Lasts: 3 -4 weeks
- Materials: TPE, high performance thermoplastic elastomer
- Includes: One (1) Seal Tight Protector
For Proper Size: Measure the circumference of the upper arm
|Seal Tight Size
||Upper Arm Circumference
||7 - 10"
||10 - 15"
||15 - 22"
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: seal-tight, cast cover, bandage covers