Sku: A18632 - Part #: TEK
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Tek Pal Large Button Remote Control is an easy to use big button remote for those with low vision and limited dexterity. One look at the Tek-Pal remote and you will notice one thing, its size. The Tek Pal was built to be the largest and easiest to read remote on the market, and it certainly lives up to that end.
The Tek Pal Large Button Remote Control was designed to be an easy remote to operate so the user spends less time operating, and more TV viewing. This remote is perfect for people with low vision because of the size of the buttons, and the light up feature. After pushing any of the six buttons, the remote will stay lit for 4 seconds. The remote contains only six buttons: volume up and down, channel up and down, volume mute and power.
This remote is a perfect gift for someone with poor vision. The buttons on the Tek Pal Large Button Remote Control are designed to be arthritis friendly, they require very little effort to press. Buy your Tek Pal Large Button Remote Control from ActiveForever.com today!
Tek Pal Large Button Remote Control Features:
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- 6 large lighted buttons for ease of use
- Perfect for those with low vision
- Arthritis friendly
- Easy to program - simply follow the steps below
Tek Pal Large Button Remote Control Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5.5" L x 2 .75" W x 1" H
- Weight: 5.0 oz with 2AA batteries (not included)
- Button Size: 3/4"
- Illumination: 4 Seconds
- Effective Range: 25' (7.6m), +/- 25 deg.
- Note: The Tek Pal Remote does not work with TV/VCR combinations, satellite boxes, or cable boxes. The Tek Pal Remote will only work if the cable is directly connected into the TV
The Tek Pal remote does NOT have a manual, however, here are the simple set-up instructions for the Tek Pal universal remote control:
1. Turn on the TV manually or using your old remote.
2. Press and HOLD the ON/OFF button and the MUTE buttons together for approximately 3
seconds until the indicator light comes on.
3. Press and release the CH+ or CH- button until the TV turns off. **Please note that you may have
to press and release the CH+ or CH- many times, as there more than 100 potential codes in the
remote- up to approximately five minutes. (Each time you press the Channel button the
remote will attempt the next code - when it finds the correct code, your TV will shut off).
4. Press the MUTE button immediately after the TV shuts off to complete set-up.
5. Turn the TV back on.
6. Test the Volume, CH+, CH-, On/Off and Volume buttons. If any of the buttons do not work,
proceed with set up procedures again to find a better code.
Note: The Tek Pal is NOT compatible with TVs hooked up directly to cable box or satellite receiver.
Q: How BIG are the buttons?
A: The buttons on the Tek Partner remote control are ¾ of an inch – about the size of a nickel.
Q: What type of devices is the Tek Pal compatible with?
A: The Tek Pal is compatible with TVs and TVs with direct-line cable.
Q: Is the Tek Pal compatible with Cable Boxes or Satellite Receivers?
A: No, the Tek Pal will not function properly if the TV is hooked up to a cable box or a satellite receiver.
Q: Is the Tek Partner remote is compatible with my specific TV, DVD, VCR, Cable box or Satellite dish?
A: The Big Button remote is compatible with most TV, DVD, VCR, Cable boxes and Satellite receivers.
Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: tekpal, 1000, low vision aid, large button remove, remote control, tv remote, tv remote for the elderly, tv remote for the visually impaired, universal tv remote, hy teck, hy tech, hi tec, hitek, hitec, hytek, low vision
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.